An online workshop designed by Sumayah Hassan, that challenges you to rethink the way you experience the Quran. The Recite & Reflect Online workshop is specifically designed to help you connect with the Quran on a personal level: relate it to your everyday life, ask the right questions, derive lessons and come up with the action points that become the first steps of your journey to being transformed by the Quran.
Rediscover the Quran with like-minded sisters in this online interactive workshop. The workshop includes access to audio lessons, an eBook, assignments, student discussions and a weekly live-class.
This workshop is perfect for individuals, friends, or small groups looking to develop their relationship with the Quran beyond just tajweed and memorization. Come join us and learn how you can benefit from the Quran in ways you didn’t even know were possible.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Recite & Reflect workshop’s value isn’t just in the content, but in the practical application of what you’re learning, friendships you’ll gain and the deeply fulfilling and meaningful relationship that you can build with the Quran by using these skills going forward.
90-minute class recordings with the course slides and live class audio.
Ask questions, share ideas and thoughts with your classmates to help you get a better grasp on what you’re learning.
A digital workbook will be provided for you to study on your own, and refer back to when you need to.
Assignments to be submitted online, that give you the opportunity to practice reflecting on the Quran and help you take a closer look at how you personally engage with the Quran and the ways you can build on that and improve inshallah.
- The critical role Reflection in developing a real connection with the Quran
- What the Quran tells us about reflection
- How to come up with the right questions to help you understand what you’re reading
- How to make meaningful connections between the Quran and your real-life situations
- How to prepare your heart and mind to benefit from the guidance of the Quran
- Six Simple Steps of Quranic Reflection
- Strategies for coming up with points of benefit and action.
SISTER’S FEEDBACK FROM THE WORKSHOP:
“This course is great for those wanting a deeper connection with/ understanding of the Quran. It came at a time when I really felt I wasn’t learning anything about Islam, and this course gave me the motivation to start doing so. It also gave me the boost I was craving for. By the grace of Allah, I hope and pray you will all benefit from this course as I did, in sha’Allah. ”
— Sister Iman, Workshop Attendee
Sumayah has created a wonderfully supportive environment in which she helps believers to break off the various resistances we are having and to re- or better connect with the Qur’an through recitation and reflection. I look forward to working with her again, insha Allah.”
— Brooke Benoit, SISTERS Magazine and Fitra Journal – The Muslim Homeschool Quarterly
Read more of what sisters had to say
SIGN UP FOR THE RECITE & REFLECT ONLINE WORKSHOP
Registration for the Self-Paced Recite & Reflect Online workshop:
- The workshop includes a total of 6 hours of live instruction, and requires roughly an hour a week for assignments and study outside of class.
- The online workshop is for sisters only.
- Can’t make it? Why not give the gift of connecting with the Quran? (you’ll receive a voucher code by email, that your recipient will enter at the checkout to enroll for this online workshop for free)